Tuesday, May 31, 2011

RIP

Fuck. Its a sad day for me. I just learned that a friend has died in as tragic a fashion that could be imagined. Some of you may know Eric Doran for his restaurant Eat Chow. We knew him as the fantastic bike-a-holic that was always good for an hour chat, a free cup of coffee and a great laugh. Eric really lived life to the fullest, and this is just a complete shock to me. A man so young just taken away by negligence. His wife was also seriously injured, and while I'm not the praying type, I sincerely hope that she pulls through this. Read the article below if you care to know more on the incident.

I would love to recant some profound poem or quote to give solace to the matter, but I'm afraid that I just don't have it in me. You will be missed Eric. Rest in Peace.

ERIC DORAN ARTICLE

No comments: