Monday, December 21, 2009

CONTEST!!!!!

I am announcing a contest as of today. This contest is open to anyone, anywhere in the world. Here it is: Send me a photo of your highest speed on your cycling computer by January 7, 2010, and win a limited edition *only 20 ever made* Vestal x Doom Surveyor Watch. I designed this watch myself, and have been riding with it for over a year - yours, if you have the highest speed recorded, will be new, of course.

So let's try this. Email your photo of your top speed, and I'll announce the winner here on January 8. Here's an example of a proper picture. Hopefully, your mph will be in the 50's:




SEND YOUR EMAILS TO:

THECOUNCILOFDOOM@GMAIL.COM

Here's what you win:

1 comment:

TWOTONEATL said...

emailed you. about this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/twotone666/4241723094/