Thursday, August 20, 2009

people we like

Gear Brisbane is a wonderful shop in Brisbane, Australia. Erik is great dude, so if you're in the area, stop by the shop. Otherwise, shop at their online store. Gear is a supporter of the Doom, and hosted our first Aussy show:

gearbrisbane
3a Browning Street

West End

QLD 4101

07 3846 7900





Argonaut Cycles is another great company. I've only seen one of these frames in person, but it rode great & was stunning. Ben is a wealth of knowledge, and runs his shop out of Portland, Oregon. Visit his site here:

argonautcycles


1 comment:

joergmueller said...

hey guys,
I couldn't find any contact info, so now via the comments section.

I'm planning a small film festival in cologne, germany and I would like to screen your movie beside macaframa and a new german production, fixed city.

what do you think?

get back to me via cgnfixed[at]googlemail.com

all the best
joerg